Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Watch "Breathe Deep" by Echo Lake

Echo Lake - Breathe Deep

Earlier today I shared "Hazel" by Weekend and may have talked about my disinterest in 80s revival as well as a slight uncaring view for the lo-fi scene.

But thankfully there will always be music to put me in my place and prove me completely wrong. Well, the 80s revival thing, maybe not so much, but the lo-fi sound on this premier track by Echo Lake is incredibly full in sound and heavily atmospheric.

I would warn against watching the video too closely or you might trip out a little bit. If you enjoyed this song as much as I did, I would recommend getting their 7 inch at No Pain Pop.

And check out Gorilla vs Bear for more information about the band as well as the shoot for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment