Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm coming out~

If it hasn't been a while it wouldn't be worth the wait.

I'm back from a very long time gone, and I have to say I'm in the best of spirits to start of our brand new day. Because, yes it is, ladies and gentlemen, as you can see, it is a brand new day, and a day well worth celebrating.

I hate to use intros over and over again, beating them like a dead horse and all that, but as you can see, this is another great place to start with an "as you can see" and so we will start by saying-

As you can see, I am back and a bit off the rocker today. But that's okay folks because changes are coming to this site. Indeed, big changes are coming, and the question that will be on your mind is, will I be one of the chose few to have been here before the hordes came and destroyed our place of musical bliss.

What's that you say? I'm speaking crazy? There's nobody here? Is that anyway to treat a respectable member of congress?!

The whole new system here is a bit sterile, and it's going to take me a bit of time to get things to used to, and I'm not even sure what I mean by that. This here is just a post to say my hellers and tellyall good folk that I'm a coming back into town, and as much as I want to say things will be much more exciting from now on here at the Tastes Bad site, I don't gosh darn know if that's true.

So let me just stop here, and find a good song to share with you all to say hello again.

-Also, I have to say, I think I need to change the site up a little. It's looking a little ... indie.

No comments:

Post a Comment