Thursday, August 11, 2011

Watch "Cry Baby" by Cee Lo Green



Do you stay up nights wondering what ever happened to Steve Urkel? Yeah, so do I. Well now we know. Apparently he's been hanging out with Cee Lo, and Cee Lo was like "Dude, you gotta be in my next music video, yo" (I actually don't think Cee Lo talks like that, but this is my dream, so whatever.) and Steve Urkel was like "Of course my dear sir" (Cause he's Steve Urkel.)

Anyway, here is Cee Lo's new music video for "Cry Baby" from his album The Lady Killer, which is going on strong since it's first release last year. Honestly, I miss Cee Lo in the video, but Jaleel is a great throw back in his stead.

The song is great, with a lot of happy beats, horns, and that soothing voice of his, and to top it off, there are people dancing in the streets again. The biggest thing that popped into my mind was the orchestration more than anything though. The whole atmosphere created by the sound is just so wholesome sounding, it definitely feels like a summer hit.

Thanks to Some Kind of Awesome for the share.

No comments:

Post a Comment