Monday, August 8, 2011

"ADHD Generation Vol 1" by Upgaze


Well even if our resident electro-centric robot will never be fixed, at least I have friends who will send me their mixes.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure what I'm sharing with you now and what I shared in the last post with Escape from LA are not things you can just get anywhere online right now. I feel so hip. Yay! (You can pretty much imagine that I said that with a little cheerleader jump and pom-poms. That's totally legit.)

Here's a mix by Upgaze for all sorts of glitzy shenanigans. Happy, dark, odd, you name it, it's pretty much all here. When I was talking to him, I was asking for something that would show his influence and he did not hold anything back. This is a pure eclectic selection of everything wonderful. And yes, for those of you wondering, there is some wub-wub dubstep in there as well. Check out his soundcloud to hear more of his stuff.

Here's the tracklist, and since I'm such a nice guy, you can either listen to all of it here, or download it and listen to it at your own leisure.

Upgaze - ADHD Generation Vol. 1

dj sharpnel - pants
amph - my girl
lorn - powertrip
longwalkshortdock - you berg
dj floorclearer - lightsout
baconhead - wookie
halp - leek
exillon - mean rich mud
múm - insert coin

And here is the link to mediafire. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment